Epic Plumbing’s COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Our Mission to Keep Your Family & Ours Safe & Sound
The threat of COVID-19 is present in everyone’s minds right now. As an essential business, we are remaining open throughout this time. However, we want to assure you that all of us at Epic Plumbing are committed to caring for the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees, and community. We are continuing to closely monitor and follow all updates and guidelines from both the CDC and our local and state governments.
In order to provide you with the quality plumbing services you need and ensure your safety and that of our licensed plumbers, we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- Ensuring that our plumbers wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds using soap, especially after using the restroom, eating, touching their face, or being in close contact with another person
- Limiting close contact with any customers and keep a distance of at least six feet
- Covering all coughing and sneezing with disposable tissues or elbows
- Enforcing that any employee who feels ill must stay home and cannot return to work without a doctor’s release note
- Wearing protective equipment, which includes face masks, shoe covers, and gloves
- Avoiding physical contact and resorting to only non-contact forms of greeting
- Keeping hand sanitizer on hand and in our fully-stocked trucks
- Disinfecting and sanitizing all equipment, work areas, and trucks
As a family-operated business, we understand the importance of ensuring that you and your loved ones are comfortable and safe during these uncertain times.
We are happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
To schedule service or get in touch with us, call (281) 815-2322 or send us a message online.
Why Should You Choose Us?We're An EPIC Team
Local, Woman-Owned & Family Operated Since 1996We treat our customers and employees like family and your home like we would treat our own.
Fully Stocked VansWe are prepared to do most jobs with the least inconvenience to our customers.
Flat-Rate & Upfront PricingNo surprises or unexpected fees! You will know the cost of the job before we start.
Same-Day Services Available
We do our best to provide same-day services because we understand that disruptive plumbing issues can happen unexpectedly.
High Quality Fixtures & SuppliesWith higher quality plumbing supplies comes longer lasting plumbing repairs and installations.
Smoke-Free CompanyWe respect your home, so our plumbers will never smoke in your property or on the job.
Epic ReviewsOur Customers Are Family
“Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Plumbing for water heater repair/replacement.”Tom D.
“I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.”Jamar J.
“This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.”Vincent M.
“I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed”Janet H.
“They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.”Deborah K.