Same-Day Appointments Available—Call Now!
Water heater problems can be a major inconvenience. Common issues such as insufficient hot water supply, water leaks, or even complete system failure of a water heater can cause great disruption to the daily routines of households. Leaking pipes and valves are some of the most common causes of water heater problems, which can result in costly repairs and even greater damage if left unchecked. Additionally, sediment build-up can also lead to issues with efficiency and ultimately result in malfunctioning equipment.
If you're experiencing issues with your water heater, don't wait to contact Epic Plumbing to request a same-day service appointment in League City. Our League City plumbers are experienced, capable, and equipped with all of the tools and parts needed to resolve most hot water heater issues while you wait. We offer transparent flat-rate pricing, flexible scheduling, and are committed to your complete satisfaction!
Don't let a broken water heater get you down. Call (281) 815-2322 now to schedule you water heater repair or replacement service in League City.
Denesse Owner Read More
Bryant General Manager Read More
Todd Operations Manager Read More
April Office Manager Read More
Heather Service Manager Read More
Finn Team Leader Read More
Axl Moral Support Read More
Sergio Journeyman Plumber Read More
AJ Service Plumber Read More
Juan Service Plumber Read More
Michael Service Plumber Read More
Wayne Service Plumber Read More
Dylan Service Plumber Read More
Gabe Service Plumber Read More
Chad Service Plumber Read More
Juan Apprentice Plumber Read More
Ben Apprentice Plumber Read More
Jeremy Apprentice Plumber Read More
Jesus Apprentice Plumber Read More
Brian Apprentice Plumber Read More
Jake Service Manager Read More
Jonathan Service Plumber Read More
Louis Apprentice Plumber Read More
Mark Service Plumber Read More
Pedro Warehouse Manager Read More
Water Heater Repair in League City
Do you have no hot water? Do you keep running out of hot water? Whatever the case, let our League City water heater repair experts take a look and investigate the situation for you. No water heater problem is either too big or too small for our plumbing team to handle.
Signs you need water heater repair in League City include:
- There are fluctuations in your water temperature
- There is a reduction in your hot water pressure
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water looks cloudy or discolored
- Your water has a brown or yellow tint to it
- Your water heater is making loud noises
- You have no hot water
- You run out of hot water quickly
- It's been over a year since you last got your water heater inspected or serviced
- Your water has an unpleasant smell to it
- Your water has a metallic taste to it
If you run into any of these problems with your water heater, please contact our plumbing team. Leaving a water heater problem unnoticed can lead to further damages and costly replacements that can be avoided with timely service.
Water Heater Repair vs. Replacement: When to Upgrade
When it comes to malfunctioning water heaters, your two options are repair and replacement. Whether to repair or replace your water heater depends on a variety of factors, such as the age of the unit, the efficiency of its energy source, and cost considerations.
- Generally speaking, water heater repair is recommended if it is a newer model and still under warranty. This is because most manufacturers offer warranties that provide coverage for parts and labor during the first few years of ownership.
- If your water heater is older than 10 years, has suffered from multiple repairs, or has difficulty reaching a suitable temperature, then replacement may be the better option.
- Replacing an old water heater with an energy-efficient model can lead to considerable savings in energy costs over time. Additionally, many local governments offer rebates for installing ENERGY STAR certified water heaters that meet certain criteria.
Another factor to consider when deciding between repairing or replacing a water heater is safety. If you have concerns about safety issues associated with older water heaters – such as leaks or potential fire hazards – you should strongly consider upgrading to a new model. Newer models come equipped with additional safety features and are often more reliable than old units.
Overall, it’s important to weigh all of these considerations when making a decision about whether to repair or replace your water heater. While repairs may be cheaper in the short term, long-term savings from energy efficiency and/or safety improvements could make replacement the more practical choice in some cases.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in League City
A tankless water heater, also known as an on-demand water heater, is a more efficient alternative to the traditional tank-style water heater. Unlike conventional models, tankless heaters do not store hot water in a large tank; instead, they use advanced technology to heat cold water instantly when the demand for hot water arises.
Some of the best benefits that come with installing a tankless water heater include:
- Higher energy efficiency
- An endless supply of hot water
- Lower utility costs
- An extended lifespan of your water heater
- Sleek and spacious design
- Lower maintenance costs and frequency
Contact us to speak to our League City tankless water heater installation pros and learn more about the many benefits that come with installing a tankless water heater in your home.