Gas Line Repair & Installation in Pearland
Trustworthy Natural Gas Plumbing Experts to Keep Your Home Safe
When it comes to the gas lines in your home, it’s always best to trust a professional. Natural gas is flammable and harmful to people and pets. Whether you suspect a leak or need a natural gas line or propane gas line installation, Epic Plumbing can help.
When you work with Epic Plumbing for your gas line repair or gas line replacement, you can trust our expert opinion and honest advice. Our plumbing technicians are thorough and careful, guaranteeing safe and effective flexible gas line installation.
What makes us different?
- We've been serving the community since 1996
- All of our technicians are smoke-free
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 90 days after work is complete
- We are a local, family-owned, and woman-operated company
Leave your Pearland gas line services to the professionals at Epic Plumbing. Call (281) 815-2322 for an appointment today, and save on your next service with our exclusive online coupons and specials.
Common Causes of Gas Line Problems
Some of the most common gas line repair problems include:
- Damaged pipelines from dust and debris flying through the air
- Incorrectly sized fittings
- Corroded seals
- Damaged pipelines from major weather events
Signs of a Gas Line Leak
A gas line leak is a serious problem. Keep an eye out for the following signs that could indicate a gas pipe repair is needed:
- Do you smell rotten eggs? Gas companies put an additive in natural gas making it smell bad and easier to detect if there is a leak.
- Hissing sounds coming from your gas appliances could indicate damage to the line that requires repair.
- Dead grass in your yard is often the result of a gas line that is leaking gas into the soil.
If you experience any of these issues, call your local gas company as well as a gas line plumber right away for fast and safe residential gas line repair.
Reasons to Replace a Gas Line
Gas lines are designed to work efficiently and safely for many years, however, there are a few reasons why homeowners would want to replace them.
Some of these reasons include:
- New construction or addition to your home
- Switching from oil to gas or propane
- Upgrading gas appliances or furnaces
- If the pipelines are old and worn out
Professional gas line installers will work with your unique needs and budget to provide the most comprehensive residential gas line installation possible.
Gas line services in Pearland should always be entrusted to a trained, experienced professional. From leak detection to gas line repair and installation, we can help. Call us at (281) 815-2322 or fill out our online contact form to begin!
Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Services for water heater repair/replacement.- Tom D.
I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.- Jamar J.
This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.- Vincent M.
I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed- Janet H.
They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.- Deborah K.