Pearland Kitchen Plumbing Services
Offering Quality Workmanship Since 1996
For many families, the kitchen is the hub of the home, which is why it’s important to make sure your kitchen plumbing is always working safely and efficiently. At Epic Plumbing we work with homeowners to offer solutions to your unique plumbing needs and budget. Our kitchen plumbing experts in Pearland take care of everything from your sinks and faucets to the garbage disposal.
Common Sink Faucet Repair Issues
Nothing is more frustrating than listening to a faucet drip all day and night. There are many different issues that cause faucet problems that result in repairs or even kitchen faucet replacement.
Some of the most common problems leading to leaky faucets include:
- O-rings: The O-ring is a rubber ring that attaches to the stem screw and holds the handle in place. Worn-out or incorrectly sized O-rings will cause dripping near the handle of the faucet.
- Washers: When the faucet is turned on, the washer is pressed into the valve seat with great force. Over time, the washers can get worn-out or damaged and require replacement.
- Valve seat: Over time, the valve seat can corrode due to minerals in your water. When this happens, you will notice dripping from the spout.
Find out what your friends and neighbors are saying about us by reading our latest reviews and customer feedback.
Reasons to Invest in Sink Replacement
For most homeowners, they will spend their entire lives with the same kitchen sink. This isn’t a problem if the sink is still serving its purpose. However, there are times when kitchen sink repair isn’t sufficient and the entire unit must be replaced. A broken drain basket or loose seal flange warrants a replacement. Other reasons to replace your sink could be for design purposes or if the sink is leaking water onto the counter.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Breakdowns
Try these best practice tips to keep your garbage disposal working safely and effectively:
- Never put hard items like bones or shells in the garbage disposal.
- If you have a lot of material that needs to be disposed of, do it in stages, so the machine does not become jammed.
- When you are finished using the disposal, run warm water through the system. This will quickly clean the blades.
- If you require garbage disposal replacement or repairs, always trust a professional. These units are dangerous to work on if you are not experienced and trained.
Why You Should Work With Us
At Epic Plumbing. we want you to get the best kitchen plumbing services possible. That’s why we believe you should always call us first! We’ve been serving our community in Pearland since 1996 as a licensed and insured, family-operated company. You can count on us for not only quality workmanship, but also for honest recommendations and upfront pricing on all services.
Our technicians are clean and smoke-free, so you never have to worry about them bringing any unpleasant odors or allergens into your home. We don’t want to waste your time, so we’ll always arrive on time, and work diligently to get the job done right in the right amount of time. All our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 90 days after our visit.
From your faucets to your garbage disposals, we'll get the job done right. Call (281) 815-2322 to speak with a kitchen plumbing specialist in Pearland, TX, today.
Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Services for water heater repair/replacement.- Tom D.
I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.- Jamar J.
This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.- Vincent M.
I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed- Janet H.
They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.- Deborah K.