Leak Detection & Repair in Pearland
Keeping Your Pipes in Top Condition
There is not much more stressful than noticing a water leak in your home. In addition to costing more in water bills, water leaks also contribute to water damage and even structural foundation damage in your home. At Epic Plumbing, we provide fast, effective leak detection methods that will quickly locate the problem so we can solve it fast.
Signs of Water Leaks
Watch out for the following signs in your home that indicate a water leak is present:
- Noticing a higher than normal water bill
- Cold spots on your floor or walls
- The sound of rushing water coming from your walls or floor
- Mold growing in your home
- Reduced water pressure
Any number of these issues could point to plumbing leak repairs. Call right away for professional leak detection to get the issue resolved.
What Causes Leaks?
Many things can contribute to a water leak in your home. Some of the most common causes include:
- Tree roots: This most commonly affects exterior pipes as tree roots reach through your water pipes trying to access a fresh, clean water source
- Deteriorating pipes: If your pipes are old, they may begin to develop small leaks that become larger and more prominent if left unchecked
- Clogged toilets and drains: If your drains or toilets are clogged, the built-up pressure could cause water leaks to appear
Professional Water Leak Detection Methods
We use a combination of advanced technology and tried and tested methods for plumbing leak detection in your home. Some of the methods we use include:
- Meter detection: Using a special tool, we measure the water pressure in your pipe and compare it to a healthy pipe to determine if there is a leak
- Dig and drill: This is the most invasive method that involves digging and drilling to expose the affected pipe
- Infrared technology: An infrared camera comes in handy to take multiple photos of the pipe from different angles to locate the pipe and determine the severity of the leak
Count on Us for Effective Plumbing Leak Repair
When you need dependable water leak detection and repair services, you can always count on Epic Plumbing. We have been Pearland’s preferred choice for quality plumbing services for more than 25 years!
Why do your neighbors trust us with their plumbing systems? Here are a few reasons:
- We are a family operated and woman-owned company with roots in Pearland.
- Expertly trained and licensed technicians provide excellent workmanship and attention to detail.
- Honest and upfront rates ensure that you won’t be hit with hidden fees or surprise charges. You can trust the recommendation of your Epic Plumbing technician.
- We are fully insured, so can rest assured that your home and safety are protected.
- Our technicians are respectful, clean, and smoke-free to enhance your customer service experience with us.
Don't let a water leak go unchecked in your home or the damage could be disastrous. For expert leak detection and water leak repair in Pearland, call (281) 815-2322 and schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
Local, Woman-Owned & Family Operated Since 1996We treat our customers and employees like family and your home like we would treat our own.
Fully Stocked VansWe are prepared to do most jobs with the least inconvenience to our customers.
Flat-Rate & Upfront PricingNo surprises or unexpected fees! You will know the cost of the job before we start.
Same-Day Services Available
We do our best to provide same-day services because we understand that disruptive plumbing issues can happen unexpectedly.
High Quality Fixtures & SuppliesWith higher quality plumbing supplies comes longer lasting plumbing repairs and installations.
Smoke-Free CompanyWe respect your home, so our plumbers will never smoke in your property or on the job.
“I can’t say enough about Epic Plumbing.”Eric M.
“If you want to do business with good people don’t hesitate in calling Epic Plumbing.”Chad B.
“EPIC Plumbing is fantastic!”Jan M.
“Will recommend and use Epic Plumbing for all future plumbing needs”Ben F.
“On time, good price everything you want in a plumber.”Dean S.