Leak Detection & Repair in Pearland
Keeping Your Pipes in Top Condition
There is not much more stressful than noticing a water leak in your home. In addition to costing more in water bills, water leaks also contribute to water damage and even structural foundation damage in your home. At Epic Plumbing, we provide fast, effective leak detection methods that will quickly locate the problem so we can solve it fast.
Signs of Water Leaks
Watch out for the following signs in your home that indicate a water leak is present:
- Noticing a higher than normal water bill
- Cold spots on your floor or walls
- The sound of rushing water coming from your walls or floor
- Mold growing in your home
- Reduced water pressure
Any number of these issues could point to plumbing leak repairs. Call right away for professional leak detection to get the issue resolved.
What Causes Leaks?
Many things can contribute to a water leak in your home. Some of the most common causes include:
- Tree roots: This most commonly affects exterior pipes as tree roots reach through your water pipes trying to access a fresh, clean water source
- Deteriorating pipes: If your pipes are old, they may begin to develop small leaks that become larger and more prominent if left unchecked
- Clogged toilets and drains: If your drains or toilets are clogged, the built-up pressure could cause water leaks to appear
Professional Water Leak Detection Methods
We use a combination of advanced technology and tried and tested methods for plumbing leak detection in your home. Some of the methods we use include:
- Meter detection: Using a special tool, we measure the water pressure in your pipe and compare it to a healthy pipe to determine if there is a leak
- Dig and drill: This is the most invasive method that involves digging and drilling to expose the affected pipe
- Infrared technology: An infrared camera comes in handy to take multiple photos of the pipe from different angles to locate the pipe and determine the severity of the leak
Count on Us
When you need dependable water leak detection and repair services, you can always count on Epic Plumbing. We have been Pearland’s preferred choice for more than 20 years!
Why do your neighbors trust us with their plumbing systems? Here are a few reasons:
- We are a family operated and woman-owned company with roots in Pearland.
- Expertly trained and licensed technicians provide excellent workmanship and attention to detail
- Honest and upfront rates ensure that you won’t be hit with hidden fees or surprise charges. You can trust the recommendation of your Epic Plumbing. technician.
- We are fully insured, so can rest assured that your home and safety are protected.
- Our technicians are respectful, clean and smoke-free so as to enhance your customer service experience with us.
Don't let a water leak go unchecked in your home or the damage could be disastrous. For expert leak detection and water leak repair in Pearland, call (281) 815-2322 and schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Services for water heater repair/replacement.- Tom D.
I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.- Jamar J.
This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.- Vincent M.
I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed- Janet H.
They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.- Deborah K.