Local Plumbers in Friendswood, TX
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Company in Friendswood
Looking for superior plumbing repair and installation services near you? Here in Friendswood, Epic Plumbing is the team you want on the job! Locally owned and operated since 1996, our reputation is built on treating all of our friends and neighbors like family. What does that mean for you? It means you can always expect your plumbing issues to be treated with urgency by fully licensed, trained, and uniformed professionals who take the time to listen to your needs.
It also means you can expect fair, flat-rate pricing for top-quality workmanship with no surprises. Because we value your time, we strive to offer same-day scheduling whenever possible. These are just some of the many ways we put our customers first, but don’t just take our word for it—read our reviews and customer feedback from area residents just like you!
Our plumbing services include:
- Drain Cleaning & Hydro Jetting
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Repiping Services
- Water Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Water Softener Systems
- And More
Our team of highly trained, experienced plumbers in Friendswood will show you the true meaning of quality plumbing services. Call Epic Plumbing today at (281) 815-2322.
Leak Detection in Friendswood
A plumbing leak can cause serious damage to your home if it is not caught and remedied quickly. If you see a visible plumbing leak or suspect you may have a hidden leak under your concrete slab or in your walls, call Epic Plumbing now. We will carefully assess the situation and get to work on repairing or replacing the section of the damaged pipe as quickly as possible. Prompt action can go a long way in saving you from the expense of things like water damage repairs, mold cleanup, and wasted water.
6 Signs You Have a Plumbing Leak in Your Home
Signs you need leak detection services include:
- There are cracks on your walls
- You notice mold or mildew on your walls
- There are stains or damages on your flooring, walls, or ceiling
- The seals in your toilet or tub have loose fittings
- There has been a spike in your water bill
- There is a musty smell in your home or business and you are not sure where it's coming from
If you notice any of these signs, we highly encourage you to contact our plumbing professionals as soon as you can. Leaving a plumbing leak unnoticed can lead to further damages and costly replacements that can be avoided with timely leak detection and repair services.
Water Heater Repair & Installation Services
One of the most important plumbing components in your home is the water heater. If it’s not working properly, it causes serious disruption to your day. If you have no hot water, are only getting lukewarm water, or are dealing with another problem with your water heater, don't wait to call us for water heater repair.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
We can address all kinds of common water heater issues, including:
- Discolored and/or bad-smelling hot water
- Water heater tank leaks
- Strange water heater noises
- Lack of hot water
- Gas water heater pilot light problems
- Faulty thermostats
- Failed electric heating elements
Did you know that a typical water heater will work efficiently in your home for around 10 years before you should consider a water heater replacement? In that time, it’s common to experience minor water heater repairs, but once you begin to notice the unit losing efficiency or not working as reliably as it used to, you should begin to think of investing in a professional new water heater installation. Installing a new water heater if your current unit is old and breaking down frequently will save you money, prevent future problems, and make sure you always have access to hot water.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Friendswood, TX
Are you interested in tankless water heater systems? A tankless water heater could be a great option if you are interested in replacing your current water heater, or are installing a water heater in your new home or business. There are some great advantages that you can greatly benefit from when installing a tankless water heater.
The top benefits that come with installing a tankless water heater include:
- Greater efficiency
- A decrease in your utility costs
- Sleek and spacious design, that can help you save space
- A decrease in your carbon footprint
- A constant supply of hot water, whenever you need it
- An extended lifespan of your water heater
- An endless supply of hot water
- Lower maintenance costs and frequency
If you are interested in installing a tankless water heater in your home or business, contact our water heater pros in Friendswood today! We can help answer any question that you may have related to water heaters and the pros and cons that come with each different type of water heater. Let us help you make the best decision for you, your family, your employees, or your customers.
Friendswood Clogged Drain Cleaning Services & Hydro Jetting
Food particles, foreign objects, diaper wipes, hair—you name it, we've seen it clog a drain. Drain backups are a very common plumbing problem, but that in no way diminishes how important it is to take care of them promptly.
We strive to minimize clogged drains in your home as your trusted plumbers. In addition to making a profit, we strive to provide you with reliable and efficient indoor plumbing services.
To prevent clogged drains, follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the drain has a hair filter that is regularly cleaned. Pipes become clogged with hair.
- The toilet should only be used for toilet paper. Place feminine products and paper towels in the garbage.
- Garbage is the best place to dispose of food waste. Pipes get clogged by food.
- Avoid heavy oil, grease, fats or other dishes that congeal.
- Watch the children! Toys in the toilet can be a real problem.
When you need quick, high-quality drain cleaning in Friendswood, we're the team to call. Equipped with the right tools for the job, we can solve just about any drainage issue, whether your clog is located in a kitchen sink, bathtub, shower, or toilet.
What Are Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services?
Here are some of the main signs that indicate that you are best off contacting a drain cleaning expert to thoroughly inspect your drains:
- Overflowing toilets: One of the most obvious signs that you need professional drain cleaning services is when your toilet starts overflowing onto other parts of your bathroom floor or even into adjacent rooms if it’s severe enough! This type of plumbing emergency needs immediate attention and should not be taken lightly as it can quickly become worse and cause significant damage if not dealt with promptly by experienced professionals who know how to handle such situations properly and safely.
- Poor sink performance: If your sink takes much longer than usual before draining away all its contents, then there could potentially be some sort of blockage present within your drain line that requires some extra help from an experienced plumbing technician in order for full functionality to be restored once again.
Contact us to learn more about how professional drain cleaning services can benefit you and your family.
Comprehensive Care for Your Plumbing Needs in Friendswood
At Epic Plumbing, we are passionate about helping homeowners keep their homes safe and free from costly damages. Our courteous Friendswood plumbers have extensive training so you can trust in the quality of our work. Since we opened our doors more than 25 years ago, we have served thousands of homeowners in the South Houston area and have worked hard to become the most trusted local plumbers in the area. From toilet installations to drain cleaning and everything in between, we have all your residential and commercial plumbing needs covered.
- Water Heater 101
- Plumbing Upgrades That Can Help Sell Your Home
- The History of Indoor Plumbing Guide
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Plumbing Noises
If you need plumbing repair and installation services that are fast, reliable, and cost-effective, look no further. Call our Friendswood plumbing company today at (281) 815-2322.
Local, Woman-Owned & Family Operated Since 1996We treat our customers and employees like family and your home like we would treat our own.
Fully Stocked VansWe are prepared to do most jobs with the least inconvenience to our customers.
Flat-Rate & Upfront PricingNo surprises or unexpected fees! You will know the cost of the job before we start.
Same-Day Services Available
We do our best to provide same-day services because we understand that disruptive plumbing issues can happen unexpectedly.
High Quality Fixtures & SuppliesWith higher quality plumbing supplies comes longer lasting plumbing repairs and installations.
Smoke-Free CompanyWe respect your home, so our plumbers will never smoke in your property or on the job.
“Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Plumbing for water heater repair/replacement.”Tom D.
“I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.”Jamar J.
“This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.”Vincent M.
“I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed”Janet H.
“They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.”Deborah K.