Pearland Repiping Services
Fast & Effective Solutions to Protect Your Plumbing
Many homeowners avoid repiping their homes because it is a large job that is often perceived as an unnecessary expense. Why repipe your home when repairing it is possible? Well, the truth is that repiping is more cost-effective and efficient in many cases. At Epic Plumbing, we provide homeowners with personalized, cost-effective repiping options in Pearland and the surrounding areas.
To schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained and experienced repiping professionals, call (281) 815-2322 today. Save instantly on your next plumbing service when you download our current promotions and online coupons.
Should You Repair or Repipe?
Experiencing problems with your pipes does not always result in a whole-home repiping job. There are many times when simply repairing a damaged spot is sufficient.
If you are deciding whether to repair or repipe your home, ask yourself these questions:
- Is the problem recurring?
- Can the damaged pipe be easily accessed and repaired?
- Is the damage to the pipe extensive?
If the issue is recurring or the damage is extensive, you may be better off repiping. For one-off problems and minor leaks, repairing the pipe is usually enough.
Signs Repiping Is Necessary
Although repairing pipes is often effective, there are certain instances when repiping is definitely required.
If you notice any of the following issues in your home, you will definitely want to look into repiping:
- Changes in your water pressure
- Discolored water
- Rising water bills
Should You Choose PEX or Copper?
There are two standard piping materials used by plumbing professionals. PEX and copper both offer numerous benefits and advantages such as removing the metallic taste from your water.
However, there are a few differences you should know about before investing in one over the other:
- PEX is made from a flexible piping material that is easy and inexpensive to install and is resistant to acidic substances. However, it cannot be used outside because it is damaged by UV light, and it cannot be directly connected to a water heater.
- Copper is made from a strong, durable material that will not bend or flex, and lasts longer than PEX piping. However, the one downside is that the upfront cost to install it is higher than PEX.
Reasons to Work with Us
At Epic Plumbing. we’ve been proudly providing top-of-the-line repiping services in Pearland since 1996. That means that for more than two decades, we’ve been committed to customer service and providing honest and genuine plumbing and piping advice. As a family-owned and woman operated business, we understand how valuable your time is. That’s why our team works efficiently to get the job done right the first time.
Over the years, our customers have come to expect only the best from us. Here are a few things you can expect when you work with Epic Plumbing.:
- Professional, smoke-free technicians
- Honest and upfront pricing
- Quality work from a licensed and fully insured company
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for 90 days after work is complete
Don't shy away from a necessary repiping job. Investing in this service will save money in the long run and prevent problems in the future.
Contact us for expert repiping advice and service in Pearland, TX today.
Based on my experience, I highly recommend using Epic Services for water heater repair/replacement.- Tom D.
I highly recommend Epic for any plumbing or hot water repairs you might need.- Jamar J.
This is by far the best plumbing company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with.- Vincent M.
I'm so thankful for Epic....did not realize that companies as Epic existed- Janet H.
They stand by their work and their plumbers are exceptional.- Deborah K.